10 Ways To Promote Your Brand With Custom-Printed Plants
Get in front of your target audience with branded plants!
From social media and press mentions to trade shows and print ads, there are endless opportunities out there, when it comes to marketing a business. In today’s day and age, promotional products can help advertise in a very successful, memorable way. In fact, promo products are consumers’ favorite form of advertising, as reported by ASI Central.
When selecting merch, you need to go with something thoughtful and useful…something that will actually be utilized…something that will remind the recipient of your brand each time they use the gift…something like branded plants.
RELATED: 10 Eco-Friendly Office Products
With logo ferns, imprinted seeds, and customized flowers, your company/organization can…
- Remind employees to stay calm: By giving out something green, you can ensure your staff has a reminder to stay grounded, to go for a walk, and/or to breathe in…breathe out.
- Include gifts with purchases: At times, businesses offer free gifts with select purchases. This can incentivize shoppers to buy a certain amount of product or spend a certain amount of money.
- Host social media giveaways: A wise way to grow your online presence is with a giveaway, and logo greenery is something any/everyone would like to have!
- Distribute handy trade booth swag: Similarly, these items can be handed out at trade shows, in order to draw people into your booth and stay top of mind with attendees.
- Show client appreciation: Whether you gained a new client or an existing one reached a milestone, you can show how much you care by shipping custom plants to them.
- Create a cohesive look at events: If you’re having a launch party or holiday party, you can enhance the ambiance when using logo-printed plants.
- Incorporate freebies to encourage sales: As with gifts with purchases, freebies can be included on, say, select weekends when a specific sale is happening.
- Give promotional presents: Business owners can promote their products/services by gifting any/everyone branded items…ranging from drinkware and apparel to bags and journals.
- Advertise from your own front yard: When you personally use greenery that’s imprinted with your brand’s name, you are gaining impressions. People may see it while driving by, when visiting, or while walking by, and they may just become a new customer!
- Welcome new hires: No onboarding kit is complete without a custom succulent, perfect for a desk.